Do you have to enter into an agreement with a third party or to draw up a legal deed?

You may be planning to rent out or sell your property. Or you may be going abroad and need some-one over here, to handle specific issues on your behalf. In all cases you will need a properly drafted legal agreement. Our service helps you to draft the legal documents like Sale Deed, Rental Agreement, Leave & License Agreement, Gift deed or Power of Attorney. We will also help you in registering the same under suitable court of jurisdiction, as per the law of the land.

Warning: include(appo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/93/6780493/html/microsite/gliese/legal_deed_registration.php on line 39

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'appo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in /home/content/93/6780493/html/microsite/gliese/legal_deed_registration.php on line 39

Copyright © Gliese Consulting Pvt. Ltd. 2011. All Rights Reserved. A Fine Advice Initiative.


Forgot your password?


  • I must convey that they are very much devoted with their work. They chase and liaison with the concerned department meticulously. At the end they are meant for results not for gossip or story-making. Regards

    Dr. Anup Kumar Ghosh.
    (Director, S.D. College of Management, Panipat)
  • Found the investment advice and EPF services very useful.

    CA Purnojit Chatterjee.
    (Manager Business Planning, Shell, Chennai)

Important Links